It’s not only about the search engine but also about the most popular mobile OS, Android. If you are a user of Android (and you must be if you are reading my blog), you can also take advantage of tons of interesting hidden features (and games).
Regular users not interested in digging deeper can use Android just to call friends, send texts and browse the Internet. Those who like messing with things have a lot of interesting things to discover.
In today’s article you will discover a hidden game in Android Marshmallow.
How To Enable Android Marshmallow Hidden Game
Each version of Android (you may want to see the history of Android versions here) has its own hidden game. You activate the game in the exact same way in each version of Android. If you don’t have Android Marshmallow yet, don’t worry. You will be able to activate the game in the below way in any version (but the game may differ). Here is what you need to do to:
- Go to Settings and choose About phone. Swipe down until you see the version of Android.
- Tap on the Android version several times until you see its logo.
- If you click on the logo its color may change or if you exit the screen and come back again.
- To activate the game, you have to tap several times and then long press the picture. This is what you will see.
- To start the game, simply click on the start button.
As you can see the game is the version of Flappy Bird (the same you have on devices with Android Lollipop) but its graphics have been changed a bit.
How To Play Android Marshmallow Hidden Game
Well, playing this game (at least for me) turned out to be quite difficult. The rules of the game are as follows:
- You can play with one or even six Android robots. The more robots you play with, the more difficult the game gets (and almost impossible to play). You can choose the number of robots you want to play with before starting the game (use + and – buttons).
- Your task, obviously, is to avoid obstacles in the form of marshmallows on sticks. To do it you have to bounce the robot. So far I have failed each and every time.
- To quit the game or change the number of robots you want to play with, simply hit the back button.
Did you manage to activate the hidden Android Marshmallow game? How are you doing? Do you lose as often and as quickly as I do?
Feel free to share your thoughts with me and post me your comments in the comment box below. I would love to hear from you.