Are you an Amazon boy or girl who wants to be able to use Amazon Appstore on their Android tablet? Do you like Amazon apps more than apps from Google Play? Want to use lots of free promotions of apps Amazon offers? No problem!
You are just in the right place! In today’s tutorial I will show you how to install Amazon Appstore (and Amazon apps) on your Android tablet and show you something special, that is, the Amazon Underground app for Android. Ready to start?
How to Install Amazon Appstore on Android Tablet
Installing Amazon Appstore on your Android tablet is extremely easy. You install it just like any other app outside of Google (since you cannot install the Amazon Appstore app straight from Google Play from your device). Here is how you do it:
- Download the Amazon Appstore app from APKMirror to your computer.
- Copy the app to your Android tablet and install it. Open the app and add your Amazon account (if you haven’t done it yet).
- You can now install Amazon apps straight from this app to your Android tablet. All you need to do is click on the app of your choice and click on FREE (in the case of the free app) or BUY and then Get App. The Amazon app will be downloaded and installed on your Android tablet.
- Enjoy new apps on your device!
In tutorial how to install apps on Android tablet from PC you will learn how to install apps to your Android tablet in more detail.
How to Install the Amazon Underground App for on Android Tablet
Except for the regular Amazon Appstore app, there is also a special version of the store called Amazon Underground.
The Amazon Underground App gives you access to the best stuff from Amazon for free: apps, games, in-app items, movies, TV shows and much more. What’s best about it is that it’s completely free!
Here is what you need to do to make use of this great app:
- Download the Amazon Underground App for Android from the Amazon website.
- Copy the app to your device and install it like you would install any app outside of Google Play.
- Open the app, add your Amazon account (if you haven’t done it yet)
- Enjoy thousands of underground apps.
Congratulations! You now know how to install Amazon apps on your Android tablet with the use of both Android Appstore and Android Underground apps.
Do you have any questions or comments? Feel free to use the comment box below. I would love to hear from you!